Re-elect Scott Prince to keep proven leadership on Avon Town Council (letter)
October 24, 2018
We are pleased to support Scott Prince for re-election to Avon Town Council. We have known Scott for 12 years and have always found him to be thoughtful, pragmatic and honest. We have observed firsthand how Scott listens to the concerns of Avon residents and business owners.
Scott has proven over the past four years on Avon Council that he has a genuine interest in the issues facing our community. He was the first to look inward and acknowledge the town can and should do better with capital projects budgeting and timeliness.
We know Scott brings a valuable skill set and perspective from his professional career to the council. Scott's tenure on Town Council and the Planning Commission, proven leadership and sincere commitment to listening to our community will help shape important decisions that are critical to Avon and its future.
Please join us and vote for Scott Prince for Avon Town Council.
Steve and Tina Vardaman
Trending In: Opinion
- Raise the gas tax in Colorado to help fund road construction and maintenance (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Carnes: In 20th Thanksgiving column, Vail local still thankful (column)
- Wissot: I miss the America before America became great again (column)
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth
- Eagle County struggles with record number of suicide deaths in 2018
- Biggest piece of Vail Valley real estate business is now a higher price range
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin