Scott Prince is most well-rounded, qualified candidate for Avon Town Council (letter)
November 4, 2018
For the past 15 years, we have had the pleasure of calling Scott Prince and his family our neighborhood friends. Scott has demonstrated his commitment to the town of Avon by serving on the Planning Commission, numerous local boards and the past four years on Town Council, and we will be voting for him to continue his position in the current election.
Not only has he shown that he listens to our community and is a voice that we can count on, we are confident that his balanced, commonsense approach and the skills he's gained will best represent us, our kids and the place that we call home. As the most well-rounded and qualified candidate, we hope you will join us in giving Scott your support and your vote for Avon Town Council.
Trista and Ryan Sutter
Trending In: Opinion
- Eagle County sheriff: Suicide breaking records in Eagle County; help is available (column)
- District Attorney: Felony summons instead of arrest is better path to justice for nonviolent offenders (column)
- Wissot: The two Americas of Texas are analogous of the country as a whole (column)
- Our nation can no longer tolerate hate speech and must instead embrace inclusiveness (letter)
- Treat: Preserve Camp Hale, a sacred space for the 10th Mountain Division and Colorado ski industry (column)
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Former Denver Broncos quarterback Chad Kelly formally charged with felony trespassing
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum
- Vail’s events funding group praised; 13 new events to be funded in 2019