Section of Highway 6 between Eagle and Gypsum needs guardrail (letter)
March 4, 2018
In response to "Eagle, Gypsum take responsibility of highway," Thursday, Feb. 22: As a frequent traveler of that section of U.S. Highway 6, I have been meaning to send the following comment. I feel, particularly when the road is slippery, that a guardrail would be helpful for the section with rather steep and deep drop on the north side of Highway 6. I invite travelers that feel similarly to let Jared Parker, Eagle Public Works supervisor, know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-328-6678.
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Birds of Prey is officially a go in December