Seniors screened out: No ‘adult’ films to be found on screens in Vail area (letter)
July 26, 2018
My wife and I are seniors who rent for the summer in Vail. We are irked that for four years, there has not been a single adult film screened at the Vail cinema or in neighboring communities, for that matter.
Who does Vail think is supporting the community, 8-year-olds? The restaurants certainly have more entrees than mac and cheese.
Even a once-a-week film screening for adults would not seem to be an unreasonable expectation for our Vail and area cinemas to provide as a community responsibility.
Trending In: Opinion
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Trap-kill may be only option for Glenwood mountain lions
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Lindsey Vonn finishes 15th in return to World Cup from injury, gets heckled
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world