Seniors screened out: No ‘adult’ films to be found on screens in Vail area (letter)
July 26, 2018
My wife and I are seniors who rent for the summer in Vail. We are irked that for four years, there has not been a single adult film screened at the Vail cinema or in neighboring communities, for that matter.
Who does Vail think is supporting the community, 8-year-olds? The restaurants certainly have more entrees than mac and cheese.
Even a once-a-week film screening for adults would not seem to be an unreasonable expectation for our Vail and area cinemas to provide as a community responsibility.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: A conservative perspective on the current state of our government (column)
- The future of our local wildlife is up to us; just say ‘no’ to paved access to Berlaimont (letter)
- Carnes: Monochrome, Technicolor memories of a first fall season in Vail (column)
- Our view: Restrictions may be lifted, but it’s still dry in the backcountry (editorial)
- Thomas: A history lesson on the Founding Fathers, courtesy of Brett Kavanaugh (column)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case, saying judges erred in several rulings before and during trial
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Rancher cries as jury exonerates her
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Brake fire closes Interstate 70 at East Vail, burns landscaping material Monday morning, Sept. 17