Seniors screened out: No ‘adult’ films to be found on screens in Vail area (letter)
July 26, 2018
My wife and I are seniors who rent for the summer in Vail. We are irked that for four years, there has not been a single adult film screened at the Vail cinema or in neighboring communities, for that matter.
Who does Vail think is supporting the community, 8-year-olds? The restaurants certainly have more entrees than mac and cheese.
Even a once-a-week film screening for adults would not seem to be an unreasonable expectation for our Vail and area cinemas to provide as a community responsibility.
Trending In: Opinion
- Have a safe and sober ski season; leave the drinking for apres (letter)
- Eagle County sheriff: Suicide breaking records in Eagle County; help is available (column)
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- District Attorney: Felony summons instead of arrest is better path to justice for nonviolent offenders (column)
- Did readers recognize the message of elitist bigotry in Noble’s column? (letter)
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Forest Service authorizes Golden Peak plan, Vail Mountain’s first expansion since Blue Sky Basin
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities
- Jonny Moseley, a ski bum touting a ski rum