Thanks for supporting Motley Fabric, a new business in Gypsum (letter)
October 16, 2018
Thank you so much to the community and to Gypsum Chamber of Commerce for helping Motley Fabric celebrate its official grand opening and ribbon cutting. It was such a pleasure to meet so many new people and listen to community members share their ideas for future sewing workshops. The welcoming attitudes I encountered at the event — and throughout the first three months of business — have been so positive and encouraging.
Thank you again for all the support!
Proprietor, Motley Fabric
Trending In: Opinion
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- Have a safe and sober ski season; leave the drinking for apres (letter)
- Did readers recognize the message of elitist bigotry in Noble’s column? (letter)
- Avoid factory-farm chicken, and push to change the laws governing their treatment (letter)
- Noble: Collective delusion: Tell the people what they want to hear (column)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities