Thanks for supporting the duck race
September 10, 2017
On behalf of the Vail Rotary Club, we would like to thank the thousands of people who bought ducks, our sponsors, the merchants who provided prizes, our partner nonprofit organizations, the Vail Daily and all of the supporters of the Vail Rotary Duck Race on Sunday, Sept. 3. Hundreds of volunteers contributed many hours to make the event a huge success.
The money we raised will enable the Vail Rotary Club to continue it's college scholarship program and to support a variety of local and international service projects. The Vail Rotary Club is truly grateful for the continued support of our community.
Rich ten Braak, president Vail Rotary Club
Chris Aubel, president-elect Vail Rotary Club
Leah O'Brien, "head duck"
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Let’s fund transit the right way: Vote ‘yes’ for Proposition 110 (letter)
- Vote ‘no’ on Prop. 109 and ‘yes’ on Prop. 110 to fund transportation in Colorado (letter)
- Wissot: Don’t let politics play such an overwhelmingly negative role in your life (column)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack