Thanks for supporting the duck race
September 10, 2017
On behalf of the Vail Rotary Club, we would like to thank the thousands of people who bought ducks, our sponsors, the merchants who provided prizes, our partner nonprofit organizations, the Vail Daily and all of the supporters of the Vail Rotary Duck Race on Sunday, Sept. 3. Hundreds of volunteers contributed many hours to make the event a huge success.
The money we raised will enable the Vail Rotary Club to continue it's college scholarship program and to support a variety of local and international service projects. The Vail Rotary Club is truly grateful for the continued support of our community.
Rich ten Braak, president Vail Rotary Club
Chris Aubel, president-elect Vail Rotary Club
Leah O'Brien, "head duck"
Trending In: Opinion
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Sheldon: It shouldn’t matter what you ‘believe’ about climate change, Mr. President (column)
- Worried about anthropogenic global warming? The super volcano will take care of that (letter)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Dead body found at Vail Pass rest area
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Cordillera property owners lose again; fourth loss in five courtrooms trying to stop luxury rehab, wellness center
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season