Thanks to all who made Savour the Journey fundraiser possible (letter)
October 1, 2018
We would like to share a truly heartfelt thanks to Lanell Avery and her hard working volunteers for organizing an amazing Savour the Journey event held at Vista at Arrowhead on Wednesday, Sept. 26, in support of HomeCare and Hospice of the Valley.
The incredible amount of thought, planning and execution created a remarkable gathering attended by over 150 people.
In true community fashion numerous local performers donated their talent and time to entertain, which was clearly the highlight of the evening; our gratitude goes out to them for supporting HomeCare and Hospice so generously.
A truly remarkable evening was had by all. Thank you to all who made this possible.
HomeCare and Hospice of the Valley board members,
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers encourage sportsmen to vote public lands and waters (column)
- Diane Mitsch Bush most qualified to represent 3rd Congressional District (letter)
- Maybe it’s time to wipe the slate clean in Avon on Election Day (letter)
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon