Thanks to all who made Savour the Journey fundraiser possible (letter)
October 1, 2018
We would like to share a truly heartfelt thanks to Lanell Avery and her hard working volunteers for organizing an amazing Savour the Journey event held at Vista at Arrowhead on Wednesday, Sept. 26, in support of HomeCare and Hospice of the Valley.
The incredible amount of thought, planning and execution created a remarkable gathering attended by over 150 people.
In true community fashion numerous local performers donated their talent and time to entertain, which was clearly the highlight of the evening; our gratitude goes out to them for supporting HomeCare and Hospice so generously.
A truly remarkable evening was had by all. Thank you to all who made this possible.
HomeCare and Hospice of the Valley board members,
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Menconi: Demand a Yes vote on the War Powers Resolution
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019