Thanks to the Vail Fire Association for helping local seniors (letter)
July 12, 2018
Thank you, Vail Fire Association, for selecting the Minturn Seniors at Maloit Park to be the recipients of the funds raised at the annual benefit golf tournament last month. It was a great day of fun for all of those enthusiastic participants, including Dave Eich, some firefighters, their sponsors and the friendly staff at the Eagle-Vail Golf Club.
It is a great honor for us to be recognized by their generous gift! We appreciate the ability to offer seniors in our community more inclusive opportunities for socialization and diverse activities. We wish you could see all of the smiles you have made possible. A special thanks to Dave Eich, who invested endless work in this project.
Blessings and prayers of protection are with you.
The Minturn Seniors
Trending In: Opinion
- Do we truly value wildlife or just the appearance of being in the wild? (letter)
- Carnes: Did you do some stupid things in high school? Me too (column)
- Vail Daily owes readers an apology for cartoon that uses #MeToo to demean victims (letter)
- Goldberg: Feinstein’s handling of Kavanaugh accusation has made our politics even uglier (column)
- Nicholson: It’s not enough to stand against something; it’s time for progressives to promote things we stand for (column)
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Scammers targeting Vail Valley, gaining access to personal accounts and family funds
- Vail Mountain snowmaking expansion plan would increase capacity by 52 percent