Thanks to the Vail Fire Association for helping local seniors (letter)
July 12, 2018
Thank you, Vail Fire Association, for selecting the Minturn Seniors at Maloit Park to be the recipients of the funds raised at the annual benefit golf tournament last month. It was a great day of fun for all of those enthusiastic participants, including Dave Eich, some firefighters, their sponsors and the friendly staff at the Eagle-Vail Golf Club.
It is a great honor for us to be recognized by their generous gift! We appreciate the ability to offer seniors in our community more inclusive opportunities for socialization and diverse activities. We wish you could see all of the smiles you have made possible. A special thanks to Dave Eich, who invested endless work in this project.
Blessings and prayers of protection are with you.
The Minturn Seniors
Trending In: Opinion
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- Senior exemption from taxes? Here’s three reasons that would be a terrible idea (letter)
- Avoid factory-farm chicken, and push to change the laws governing their treatment (letter)
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February
- Vail Opening Day is here! See live updates
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018