Thanks to the Vail Fire Association for helping local seniors (letter)
July 12, 2018
Thank you, Vail Fire Association, for selecting the Minturn Seniors at Maloit Park to be the recipients of the funds raised at the annual benefit golf tournament last month. It was a great day of fun for all of those enthusiastic participants, including Dave Eich, some firefighters, their sponsors and the friendly staff at the Eagle-Vail Golf Club.
It is a great honor for us to be recognized by their generous gift! We appreciate the ability to offer seniors in our community more inclusive opportunities for socialization and diverse activities. We wish you could see all of the smiles you have made possible. A special thanks to Dave Eich, who invested endless work in this project.
Blessings and prayers of protection are with you.
The Minturn Seniors
Trending In: Opinion
- Goldberg: Is it OK for non-transgender actors to play transgender people? (column)
- Cal Thomas’ climate change references suspect (letter)
- Carnes: Trump’s an international embarrassment, but he’s our international embarrassment (column)
- Eagle County health and schools: Kids and Juuls: What you need to know about this new form of vaping (column)
- Cartier: Boy Scout camp is a place where dreams come true (column)
- Obituary: Zachary Domenico, Jan. 25, 1990, to July 7, 2018
- Eagle County, local towns are being asked to help fund Forest Service operations
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire arrested at residence in Basalt
- Eagle County wildfires could have knocked out electricity to thousands
- Public notice snafu delays hearing for Edwards’ Fox Hollow development