Thanks, Vail Transit Center employee, for the acts of kindness (letter)
April 24, 2018
Dear Vail Daily: I'm writing you to tell you thanks to the lady Sunshine who works in the Vail Transportation Center. I was stuck, broke, poor, and she was very nice. She let me stay inside the Transportation Center on a cold morning, bought me a cup of coffee and a Bustang ticket to Denver.
It helped a lot, and then things fell apart again. Caught in the snow, dumped, ditched, deserted, and I can't even get inside a warm doghouse. Nothing seems to work, and I still need to get in someplace out of the weather, cops and most people in general.
I'm trash and dead meat to most.
Anyway, tell Sunshine thanks from this frozen turd who might end up an obit in Murder 101, Colorado. Thanks.
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ‘boarding house’ not a good fit for the Eagle-Vail community (letter)
- Van Ens: Why are we met with silence regarding sexual predators in churches? (column)
- Raise the gas tax in Colorado to help fund road construction and maintenance (letter)
- Wissot: I miss the America before America became great again (column)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home
- Vail’s Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Is the Vail Valley’s good early snow a sign of more powder through the winter?
- Vail Valley Running Club qualifies for nationals again
- Vail Valley-based Hackernoon using equity crowdfunding to fuel new growth