Tim McGuire would bring experience to Eagle-Vail Metro District board (letter)
April 20, 2018
I am writing to express my support for Tim McGuire in the upcoming Eagle-Vail Metro District election. I met Tim in 2016 while he and his family were renting in Eagle-Vail, and then in October of that year, they became homeowners in the neighborhood.
I found him to be very approachable and easy to work with. His past and present work experiences will enable him to be a knowledgeable and thoughtful board member. Tim oversees the Battle Mountain project and has the understanding of how to work with town councils, the county, planning and development and other organizations.
His expertise includes resort and real estate development; land planning; project entitlement; renewable energy system design, siting, entitlement and construction, as well as design experience in both urban and resort locations. I believe he will be a great asset to Eagle-Vail and loves the community as much as the rest of us.
Trending In: Opinion
- Our View: Vail Mountain doesn’t open early very often, so let’s enjoy the gift (editorial)
- Avoid factory-farm chicken, and push to change the laws governing their treatment (letter)
- Did readers recognize the message of elitist bigotry in Noble’s column? (letter)
- If Colorado declares autism an ‘epidemic,’ it could have very impactful social effects (letter)
- Sheldon: There’s been a rise in hate crimes in our country, and words aren’t enough to combat it (column)
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Vail Opening Day is here! See live updates
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February