Vail Daily letter: A big success story
October 18, 2016
As a community, we need to celebrate our success stories and raise awareness in order to have even greater success. One big success story is the stories of each and every person that has had the privilege of graduating from our drug and DUI problem solving courts, and receiving the compassion and helping hand of all those involved in the programs. The Honorable Judge Romeo of Summit, Judge Sullivan, of Eagle, and Judge Shamis, of Lake County, are our champions of success.
In support of their various programs I would like to thank our Problem Solving Courts for greatly reducing the rate of recidivism. Our community is in debt to every person who makes the programs a success. Due to the efforts, time, compassion, love and understanding of all those involved, our children, husbands, neighbors and wives have been given a helping hand and a second chance in life.
Let us as a community show respect and compassion to those in need in an effort to have the resources to fully and effectively prosecuting those who pose a serious threat to our safety and security.
District attorney candidate
Trending In: Opinion
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’