Vail Daily letter: Beautiful lights
December 15, 2016
There comes a time once a year when Broadway in Eagle lights up the season; as I left my office last night I glanced down the street to the south, and was struck by the beauty of the Christmas lighting, or Holiday lighting if you would. Well done Eagle, and especially to the under-appreciated department of public works crew who painted the portrait of the season – KUDOS!
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019