Vail Daily letter: Beveridge for commissioner
November 3, 2016
I would like to share with you why Rick Beveridge has my support for the Eagle County commissioner's seat. I have known and worked with Rick over the years and am familiar with his integrity, work ethic and comprehensive knowledge regarding local, Roaring Fork and Western Slope issues.
By tapping into his expertise, our community can begin resolving the ongoing affordable housing dilemma, through strategic partnerships which have eluded the focus and attention of current leadership. Rick more than most understands the challenges of a market that many otherwise capable first-time home buyers are priced out of. As well, the comprehensive impact on our communities' economic health. His practical, commonsense approach toward problem resolution is one of many character strengths, which is why we are fortunate to have his name on the ballot. A proactive leader and proven problem solver, his value to the community in this role is well above the position's pay grade. I wholeheartedly believe Rick is the right person for the job; his skillset will ensure the economic vitality and quality of living for our futures.
Trending In: Opinion
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- Thanks to community, first responders for help following Eagle Ranch house fire (letter)
- The persona of PSRA champion ski racer Lonny Vanatta, captured in photos (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move