Vail Daily letter: Brava from Vail Friends of Dance
July 22, 2017
Thank you, Randy Wyrick, for your recent article in the July 9 Vail Daily, "I did it my way," about Hannah Geisman, dancing queen. I would like to say brava from Vail Friends of Dance, Vail Youth Ballet Company and Vail Valley Dance Academy students. We are all very happy that Hannah touched our lives during her years in the valley as part of our dance family.
She was a shining star on stage at the Vilar Performing Arts Center in her roles as Bluebird in "Sleeping Beauty"; a mirliton, snowflake and flower in "The Nutcracker" and lead role as Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz."
We are so proud of her going down a new path with Colorado Ballet Company as a professional dancer. Her fellow dancers in Vail Youth Ballet Company and teachers from Vail Valley Academy of Dance look forward to visiting Denver to celebrate with her as she enchants the audience on stage at Ellie Caulkins Theatre in "Dracula." Congratulations, Hannah! We wish you the very best!
Vice president, Vail Friends of the Dance
Trending In: Opinion
- Enough, already with the Mueller investigation into Trump ‘collusion’ (letter)
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Moffet: From a Vail Town Council member: Property tax to fund housing makes sense (column)
- Federal tax cuts could accelerate inflation, drive deficit higher (letter)
- Wissot: After many moves, I’m moving again, perhaps for the last time (column)