Vail Daily letter: Can’t reach Sen. Gardner
February 24, 2017
I grow continually more frustrated because I have had no personal access to Sen. Cory Gardner. As his constituent, I have called his three offices, D.C., Denver and Grand Junction, on repeated occasions the past two weeks and all I have gotten is his voicemail. I feel like I am being denied my input and I am becoming more and more frustrated with my senator. Sen. Gardner needs to remember that he represents all constituents of the state of Colorado and not just his conservative affiliation.
Katherine M. Schmidt
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019