Vail Daily letter: Carey for district attorney
October 28, 2016
I am writing this letter in support of Bruce Carey for district attorney.
I have had the privilege of knowing Bruce Carey for 25-plus years. Bruce is one of the most honest and forthright individuals that I have had the privilege of knowing. Bruce is willing to take complete responsibility for his actions and own up to any mistakes he may have made and face the consequences. I feel that these are traits we need in the Office of District Attorney.
Another remarkable trait that Bruce will bring to the office is leading by example and not expecting anything of his employees that he would not do himself.
Bruce is more than qualified to serve in this position. He has an extensive background as a criminal defense attorney. He also served many years as a prosecutor. Bruce approaches things with zeal unmatched by most. If he is asked to assist with a project, he commits and gives 110 percent to see the project through to its completion, most often with a great deal of success.
Please vote for Bruce Carey for district attorney! We need someone in this position who is honest and fair!
Carrie Van Beek
Trending In: Opinion
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- Thanks to community, first responders for help following Eagle Ranch house fire (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job