Vail Daily letter: Carey for district attorney
October 12, 2016
This letter is to wholeheartedly request your vote for Bruce Carey for district attorney for our 5th Judicial District.
Bruce is a man of wisdom, high principle and character, discipline, fairness and whom will have equal expectation of those members of his legal team. He will apply his vast amount of pertinent legal knowledge, skills and ethics to this position upholding both the law and the application of power without bias and with respect.
I also know Bruce is a person who lives economically and within a prioritized budget. This a personal characteristic which will also serve him well in the district's budgetary priorities using the public's monies.
Finally, Bruce absolutely loves living in our beautiful mountains with its wonderful people and communities. This personal quality shows up in all that he does and strives for which help make him one of the most personable and genuine of personalities. Bruce is a most fun and smart person and will bring this energy to the office each and every day.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Carnes: Kanye West, Taylor Swift and the consequences for apathetic entertainment (column)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed