Vail Daily letter: Carey for district attorney
October 12, 2016
This letter is to wholeheartedly request your vote for Bruce Carey for district attorney for our 5th Judicial District.
Bruce is a man of wisdom, high principle and character, discipline, fairness and whom will have equal expectation of those members of his legal team. He will apply his vast amount of pertinent legal knowledge, skills and ethics to this position upholding both the law and the application of power without bias and with respect.
I also know Bruce is a person who lives economically and within a prioritized budget. This a personal characteristic which will also serve him well in the district's budgetary priorities using the public's monies.
Finally, Bruce absolutely loves living in our beautiful mountains with its wonderful people and communities. This personal quality shows up in all that he does and strives for which help make him one of the most personable and genuine of personalities. Bruce is a most fun and smart person and will bring this energy to the office each and every day.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019