Vail Daily letter: Carey for district attorney
October 14, 2016
We are writing to ask the voters on Nov. 8 to vote for our friend Bruce Carey. Collectively, we have known Bruce for more than 15 years, and his moral values and ethics would make him an outstanding district attorney. The fact that he resides right here in Eagle County makes him understand the values we hold so dear. Bruce believes in office equality, putting in more than 40 hours a week and serving the community. As a nearly lifetime resident of this county, having Bruce serve as our District Attorney would be an extremely positive asset to the 5th Judicial District and the people of Eagle County. Please vote the best choice for DA, Bruce Carey.
Christopher and Robin Fritz
Trending In: Opinion
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019