Vail Daily letter: Chandler-Henry for commissioner
October 29, 2016
Kathy Chandler-Henry grew up in the Eagle Valley experiencing the many changes to both the Eagle Valley as well as the Roaring Fork Valley. She has been a commissioner for 3.5 years and has been involved in all parts of the county. She is the commissioner that you see at the County Fair, airport events, senior citizen events and other community events where you seldom see a commissioner. Kathy has been involved in several important decisions during her time as commissioner, including voting against proposals to raise taxes. She also listens to citizen concerns and shows a genuine interest in making county government work for the citizens.
Experience counts and I urge you to support Kathy. Rick Beveridge is a friend of mine, and he and his family are great people, but in this case, we give our support to Kathy for the job that she has done well for the past 3.5 years.
Trending In: Opinion
- Letter: Let Vail Resorts worry about its own employees
- Crews clear rock slide blocking both lanes on I-70 near Dowd Junction
- Native son, local firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- 70K in one day: How this snowboarder hit 70,000 vertical feet at Beaver Creek
- Eagle County Schools names three superintendent finalists