Vail Daily letter: Excellent service
October 20, 2016
Having been blessed by God and providence to stay in some of the most amazing places in the most beautiful places on earth (Singita in South Africa and Tanzania, Bataleur Tented Camp at Kechwa Tembo in the Masai Mara, Amangani in Jackson Hole, Bulgari in Bali and Milan, Fasanos in Brazil and too many others to list), I was first employed in Aspen working at the Aspen Skiing Co.'s The Little Nell as a pool boy. I have experienced amazing service on both ends of the spectrum.
Let me be completely honest: the service and professionalism at locally owned Vail's Sonnenalp is second to none. Herr and Frau Faessler, your staff does you proud. The Four Seasons, the Ritz-Carltons and the Little Nells have nothing on you.
Trending In: Opinion
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Thanks to community, first responders for help following Eagle Ranch house fire (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed