Vail Daily letter: Excellent service
October 20, 2016
Having been blessed by God and providence to stay in some of the most amazing places in the most beautiful places on earth (Singita in South Africa and Tanzania, Bataleur Tented Camp at Kechwa Tembo in the Masai Mara, Amangani in Jackson Hole, Bulgari in Bali and Milan, Fasanos in Brazil and too many others to list), I was first employed in Aspen working at the Aspen Skiing Co.'s The Little Nell as a pool boy. I have experienced amazing service on both ends of the spectrum.
Let me be completely honest: the service and professionalism at locally owned Vail's Sonnenalp is second to none. Herr and Frau Faessler, your staff does you proud. The Four Seasons, the Ritz-Carltons and the Little Nells have nothing on you.
Trending In: Opinion
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Carnes: All days should be like this; sometimes it is fun to just hang out around here (column)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Our View: Eagle-Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin looks to be having fun while dominating ski racing
- Ramirez: We are all human and fallible, but we can forgive others for their mistakes (column)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs