Vail Daily letter: Fancher for council
October 14, 2016
I am writing to voice my support for Jennie Fancher. Jennie is extremely passionate about Avon, making improvements that matter and heightening the sense of community. While there are people who are still complaining about the cost overrun on the stage, no one seems to be mentioning all of the projects that have occurred on or under budget. Avon looks fantastic.
As a mother of three children, I greatly appreciate the steps that have been made to make Avon more walkable and bikeable. We thoroughly enjoy biking to the park, SUPing on the lake and enjoying the variety of events. The free concerts have been great and we are looking forward to what the future holds in terms of variety in the park and on the mall.
I have been a homeowner in Avon for the past 20 years and have never been more proud to call Avon home. If you want to vote for someone who cares about the town and the community, then please vote to re-elect Jennie Fancher when you receive your ballot next week.
Trending In: Opinion
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers encourage sportsmen to vote public lands and waters (column)
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Maybe it’s time to wipe the slate clean in Avon on Election Day (letter)
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon