Vail Daily letter: Many thanks to Vail’s police, firefighters, medical center
August 4, 2017
Last week I had the misfortune of tripping as I stepped out of the elevator in the Vail parking structure. Within seconds the Vail Police Department as well as the Vail Fire Department were on hand to help, and then get me to the Vail Valley Medical Center.
I can't begin to describe how wonderful everyone was to me and my husband! There just aren't enough words to express how appreciative I am for all that they did — from their thoughtfulness and care at the scene to then coming by the hospital to make sure that both of us were taken care of.
We are so lucky to live in an area where this kindness is commonplace.
I am more appreciative than you will ever know.
Thank you so much.
Marilyn and David Zinn
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- El Chapo likely off to ‘Alcatraz of the Rockies’ in Colorado
- Vail Valley hotels take five of top 10 spots on list of best hotels in Colorado