Vail Daily letter: Many thanks to Vail’s police, firefighters, medical center
August 4, 2017
Last week I had the misfortune of tripping as I stepped out of the elevator in the Vail parking structure. Within seconds the Vail Police Department as well as the Vail Fire Department were on hand to help, and then get me to the Vail Valley Medical Center.
I can't begin to describe how wonderful everyone was to me and my husband! There just aren't enough words to express how appreciative I am for all that they did — from their thoughtfulness and care at the scene to then coming by the hospital to make sure that both of us were taken care of.
We are so lucky to live in an area where this kindness is commonplace.
I am more appreciative than you will ever know.
Thank you so much.
Marilyn and David Zinn
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Let’s fund transit the right way: Vote ‘yes’ for Proposition 110 (letter)
- Wissot: Don’t let politics play such an overwhelmingly negative role in your life (column)
- Vote ‘no’ on Prop. 109 and ‘yes’ on Prop. 110 to fund transportation in Colorado (letter)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack