Vail Daily letter: Many thanks to Vail’s police, firefighters, medical center
August 4, 2017
Last week I had the misfortune of tripping as I stepped out of the elevator in the Vail parking structure. Within seconds the Vail Police Department as well as the Vail Fire Department were on hand to help, and then get me to the Vail Valley Medical Center.
I can't begin to describe how wonderful everyone was to me and my husband! There just aren't enough words to express how appreciative I am for all that they did — from their thoughtfulness and care at the scene to then coming by the hospital to make sure that both of us were taken care of.
We are so lucky to live in an area where this kindness is commonplace.
I am more appreciative than you will ever know.
Thank you so much.
Marilyn and David Zinn
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019