Vail Daily letter: Mitsch Bush for House
October 20, 2016
I have had several opportunities to observe and interact with our state representative, Diane Mitsch Bush, in various capacities during her time serving Eagle County. Diane is always willing to reach out to the people of Eagle County to gather important feedback from local experts and constituents. She is a regular at events and meetings and is extremely well informed on our priorities and concerns.
She tirelessly researches and discusses each issue to ensure that her decisions at the Capitol are supported by her constituents and by the facts on each topic, paying attention to the impact each issue will have on Eagle County. This has earned her respect among both her constituents and her colleagues on both sides of the aisle. She is a dedicated to representing our best interests in a way that is honest, accessible and refreshing. That's the kind of person I want making important decisions at the state Capitol.
I hope you will join me in voting to re-elect our dedicated representative Diane Mitsch Bush.
Trending In: Opinion
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced