Vail Daily letter: Mitsch Bush for House
October 20, 2016
I have had several opportunities to observe and interact with our state representative, Diane Mitsch Bush, in various capacities during her time serving Eagle County. Diane is always willing to reach out to the people of Eagle County to gather important feedback from local experts and constituents. She is a regular at events and meetings and is extremely well informed on our priorities and concerns.
She tirelessly researches and discusses each issue to ensure that her decisions at the Capitol are supported by her constituents and by the facts on each topic, paying attention to the impact each issue will have on Eagle County. This has earned her respect among both her constituents and her colleagues on both sides of the aisle. She is a dedicated to representing our best interests in a way that is honest, accessible and refreshing. That's the kind of person I want making important decisions at the state Capitol.
I hope you will join me in voting to re-elect our dedicated representative Diane Mitsch Bush.
Trending In: Opinion
- Carnes: A bigly appropriate Christmas poem (column)
- Birds of Prey showed our valley shining in the global spotlight; thanks for your contribution (letter)
- Lien: Tell Sen. Cory Gardner to support Land and Water Conservation Fund (column)
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Carier: Is Santa real? He lives in us all (column)
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife