Vail Daily letter: Mitsch Bush for state House
October 18, 2016
Having served Eagle County and Northwest Colorado for a decade in the state House and Senate I know what it takes to be a good elected official in House District 26 (Eagle and Routt counties). That being the case, I urge you to vote for Diane Mitsch Bush for this House seat.
Diane is known for voting the best interests of her district and not for Front Range special interests, extreme ideologies or party line issues. She is a strong voice for her mountain communities, always advocating for her district and its people, land, and water.
She has earned the respect of both sides of the aisle. In fact, all of her 2016 bills but one were co-prime sponsored with Republicans. Most of her 2015 bills were as well.
She is a recognized and respected expert in transportation, energy, water quality and supply. She is also perceived as a "go to" legislator on energy efficiency, renewable and alternative fuels.
Please join me in supporting Diane for re-election in House District 26. Western Colorado needs the continuation of her thoughtful insights at the Capitol in Denver.
Recommended Stories For You
Former state representative, senator and Colorado Tourism Office director
Trending In: Opinion
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Worried about anthropogenic global warming? The super volcano will take care of that (letter)
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season