Vail Daily letter: Poor taste
November 20, 2016
I was dismayed to see my wife's obituary published in juxtaposition to a nude man holding an erect phallic symbol in (Thursday's) paper. The Vail Undressed Calendar advertisement has no place on the obit page — or, frankly, probably in the Vail Daily at all.
I find this in poor taste and disrespectful to her memory.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019