Vail Daily letter: Poor taste
November 20, 2016
I was dismayed to see my wife's obituary published in juxtaposition to a nude man holding an erect phallic symbol in (Thursday's) paper. The Vail Undressed Calendar advertisement has no place on the obit page — or, frankly, probably in the Vail Daily at all.
I find this in poor taste and disrespectful to her memory.
Trending In: Opinion
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Maybe it’s time to wipe the slate clean in Avon on Election Day (letter)
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon