Vail Daily letter: Schwartz for U.S. Congress
October 22, 2016
If you are thinking of voting for Scott Tipton for Congress, you might want to know that, among others, the National Education Association, Defenders of Wildlife and the Vietnam Veterans of America all gave him a zero rating last year.
Oh, but the Alliance for Retired Americans gave him a four (that's out of 100, not 10).
Gail Schwartz will so much better serve western Colorado!
Trending In: Opinion
- Carnes: A bigly appropriate Christmas poem (column)
- Lien: Tell Sen. Cory Gardner to support Land and Water Conservation Fund (column)
- Birds of Prey showed our valley shining in the global spotlight; thanks for your contribution (letter)
- Insert yourself into the cogs of democracy (letter)
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife