Vail Daily letter: Schwartz for U.S. Congress
October 22, 2016
If you are thinking of voting for Scott Tipton for Congress, you might want to know that, among others, the National Education Association, Defenders of Wildlife and the Vietnam Veterans of America all gave him a zero rating last year.
Oh, but the Alliance for Retired Americans gave him a four (that's out of 100, not 10).
Gail Schwartz will so much better serve western Colorado!
Trending In: Opinion
- Cal Thomas’ climate change references suspect (letter)
- Gun range closure not a silver bullet solution to preventing wildfires (letter)
- Goldberg: Is it OK for non-transgender actors to play transgender people? (column)
- Eagle County health and schools: Kids and Juuls: What you need to know about this new form of vaping (column)
- Cartier: Boy Scout camp is a place where dreams come true (column)
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire arrested at residence in Basalt
- Eagle County wildfires could have knocked out electricity to thousands
- Modular homes are being used for a growing number of Vail Valley projects
- Natural Grocers, Marshalls move in to Glenwood Meadows shopping center
- Suspects in Lake Christine Fire turn themselves in to authorities early Sunday, July 15