Vail Daily letter: Schwartz for U.S. Congress
October 22, 2016
If you are thinking of voting for Scott Tipton for Congress, you might want to know that, among others, the National Education Association, Defenders of Wildlife and the Vietnam Veterans of America all gave him a zero rating last year.
Oh, but the Alliance for Retired Americans gave him a four (that's out of 100, not 10).
Gail Schwartz will so much better serve western Colorado!
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers encourage sportsmen to vote public lands and waters (column)
- Vote ‘yes’ on 7D to support Colorado Mountain College, a diamond in our community (letter)
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard