Vail Daily letter: Simonton for treasurer
October 24, 2016
Teak Simonton has the skills and competency to ensure she will be the best person for the job of Eagle County Treasurer.
I feel honored to have known our current Clerk and Recorder, Teak Simonton, over the past 13 years. Ms. Simonton has continually displayed integrity, commitment, compassion and values with both the public that she serves, as well as her staff. Her competent management of budgets and her ability to work well with others makes her the perfect choice for our County Treasurer.
I encourage all to carry that skill-set forward by electing Teak Simonton as our Eagle County treasurer.
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Vote ‘no’ on Prop. 109 and ‘yes’ on Prop. 110 to fund transportation in Colorado (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Let’s fund transit the right way: Vote ‘yes’ for Proposition 110 (letter)
- Vote ‘yes’ on 7D to support Colorado Mountain College, a diamond in our community (letter)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack