Vail Daily letter: Simonton for treasurer
October 24, 2016
Teak Simonton has the skills and competency to ensure she will be the best person for the job of Eagle County Treasurer.
I feel honored to have known our current Clerk and Recorder, Teak Simonton, over the past 13 years. Ms. Simonton has continually displayed integrity, commitment, compassion and values with both the public that she serves, as well as her staff. Her competent management of budgets and her ability to work well with others makes her the perfect choice for our County Treasurer.
I encourage all to carry that skill-set forward by electing Teak Simonton as our Eagle County treasurer.
Trending In: Opinion
- Carnes: A bigly appropriate Christmas poem (column)
- Birds of Prey showed our valley shining in the global spotlight; thanks for your contribution (letter)
- Lien: Tell Sen. Cory Gardner to support Land and Water Conservation Fund (column)
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Carier: Is Santa real? He lives in us all (column)
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife