Vail Daily letter: Simonton for treasurer
November 2, 2016
I had the privilege of working with Teak Simonton on a legislative project seeking some improvements in county government. We worked together with a commission that had been created by the Legislature.
Teak became the chair of our commission. After two years of frustrating work, we found our direction with Teak's laser-like focus and commitment. We accomplished a herculean task.
Teak is bright, a hard worker, a strong leader and a team player. She studies, she learns, she is humble. Teak would be an asset to any county government. Eagle County is fortunate to have her.
I strongly recommend Teak Simonton for Eagle County treasurer. I am a county away, but I know she will have a deeply positive impact.
Beverly Breakstone Summit County assessor
Trending In: Opinion
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85