Vail Daily letter: Simonton for treasurer
October 11, 2016
There are good choices and there are great choices. The good people of Eagle County have the opportunity to make a great choice by voting for Teak Simonton for treasurer. For eight years I had the pleasure of working closely with Teak when she was county clerk and I was a commissioner on county business. With no reservation I can tell you that she is everything you would want in a treasurer. She is intelligent, thoughtful, analytical and energetic. She has the ability to tackle problems head on. She'll define the problem, gather all available information, analyze the options, and doggedly pursue a solution acceptable to all interested stakeholders.
Please vote for Teak Simonton.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Menconi: Demand a Yes vote on the War Powers Resolution
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019