Vail Daily letter: Thanks for trail support
May 5, 2017
We have a great community of trail supporters in the Vail Valley. Thank you to all of those who came out to our Spring Kick Off on Tuesday night at Vail Brewing Co. We were blown away by the energy, attendance, conversation, atmosphere and support. A special thanks to our partners, including Vail Brewing Co., Vail Resorts Epic Promise, Venture Sports, Vail Daily and many more.
Now, let's keep the momentum going.
First, I'd say head out on our trails and ride your bike, trail run or hike with a smile, knowing that your support is going to keep trails maintained and access open. Second, please consider joining us for Wednesday night Trail Crew or joining an Adopt a Trail crew. And third, stay informed about what is going on with trails in our community. The best way to do this is to follow us on Facebook or sign up for our newsletter on vvmba.org.
Again, thank you to all who came out and supported our trails in Eagle County. We will see you out on the trails!
Vail Valley Mountain Bike Association
Trending In: Opinion
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Carnes: All days should be like this; sometimes it is fun to just hang out around here (column)
- Carnes: ’Tis the season for faux outrage at songs, TV and other holiday classics (column)
- Our View: Eagle-Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin looks to be having fun while dominating ski racing
- Ramirez: We are all human and fallible, but we can forgive others for their mistakes (column)
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs