Vail Daily letter: Thanks for trail support
May 5, 2017
We have a great community of trail supporters in the Vail Valley. Thank you to all of those who came out to our Spring Kick Off on Tuesday night at Vail Brewing Co. We were blown away by the energy, attendance, conversation, atmosphere and support. A special thanks to our partners, including Vail Brewing Co., Vail Resorts Epic Promise, Venture Sports, Vail Daily and many more.
Now, let's keep the momentum going.
First, I'd say head out on our trails and ride your bike, trail run or hike with a smile, knowing that your support is going to keep trails maintained and access open. Second, please consider joining us for Wednesday night Trail Crew or joining an Adopt a Trail crew. And third, stay informed about what is going on with trails in our community. The best way to do this is to follow us on Facebook or sign up for our newsletter on vvmba.org.
Again, thank you to all who came out and supported our trails in Eagle County. We will see you out on the trails!
Vail Valley Mountain Bike Association
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Our View: The Vail Daily endorses some candidates, some ballot issues. Here’s why (editorial)
- Noble: We are a country of immigrants, so why are we afraid to embrace Spanish speakers? (column)
- Carnes: Kanye West, Taylor Swift and the consequences for apathetic entertainment (column)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed