Vail Daily letter: Tipton for Congress
October 11, 2016
Citizens should look past the nonsense from the left about our current Congressman Scott Tipton wanting to sell off public lands. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Instead, as our state senator for eight years representing the giant corporations of Vail and Aspen Skiing, Democrat Gail Schwartz told us in a "listening tour" that we did not need a raise in the minimum wage. LOL.
Vote anti-establishment. Vote Scott Tipton. Vote for more competition in public lands. In the Pacific Northwest, the feds allow multiple ski schools in National Forest.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Menconi: Demand a Yes vote on the War Powers Resolution
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019