Vail Daily letter: Tipton for Congress
October 11, 2016
Citizens should look past the nonsense from the left about our current Congressman Scott Tipton wanting to sell off public lands. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Instead, as our state senator for eight years representing the giant corporations of Vail and Aspen Skiing, Democrat Gail Schwartz told us in a "listening tour" that we did not need a raise in the minimum wage. LOL.
Vote anti-establishment. Vote Scott Tipton. Vote for more competition in public lands. In the Pacific Northwest, the feds allow multiple ski schools in National Forest.
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers encourage sportsmen to vote public lands and waters (column)
- Vote ‘yes’ on 7D to support Colorado Mountain College, a diamond in our community (letter)
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard