Vail Daily letter: Vote for Chandler-Henry
November 2, 2016
Through the past couple of years I have had occasion to approach members of our County Commission. I have found all three commissioners open and available. We are very fortunate to be represented by a group of commissioners who do not let ego get in the way of the work they do for us. No drama, just a pragmatic approach to county business.
One of the reasons behind this businesslike work ethic is Kathy Chandler-Henry — intelligent, devoted and committed to representing all county residents. Of course, I've not always convinced the commissioners of my point of view. They're not there to please only me. However, Kathy has always been available and listened.
I am voting for Kathy Chandler-Henry. An effective legislator keeping balance and pragmatism in the day-to-day governance for Eagle County.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019