Vail Daily letter: Vote for Chandler-Henry
November 2, 2016
Through the past couple of years I have had occasion to approach members of our County Commission. I have found all three commissioners open and available. We are very fortunate to be represented by a group of commissioners who do not let ego get in the way of the work they do for us. No drama, just a pragmatic approach to county business.
One of the reasons behind this businesslike work ethic is Kathy Chandler-Henry — intelligent, devoted and committed to representing all county residents. Of course, I've not always convinced the commissioners of my point of view. They're not there to please only me. However, Kathy has always been available and listened.
I am voting for Kathy Chandler-Henry. An effective legislator keeping balance and pragmatism in the day-to-day governance for Eagle County.
Trending In: Opinion
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Vote ‘no’ on Prop. 109 and ‘yes’ on Prop. 110 to fund transportation in Colorado (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- Let’s fund transit the right way: Vote ‘yes’ for Proposition 110 (letter)
- Wissot: Don’t let politics play such an overwhelmingly negative role in your life (column)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard