Vail Daily letter: Vote Kopf for Holy Cross board
May 22, 2017
The Holy Cross Energy board needs the skills and experience of Clemons Kopf. An electrical engineer with an impressive resume of practical experience and community involvement, he will add balance to the young and relatively idealistic members currently on the board.
Please read his profile in the Holy Cross "Consumer Connection" received with your ballot before voting.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- The persona of PSRA champion ski racer Lonny Vanatta, captured in photos (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail