Vail Daily letter: Vote Kopf for Holy Cross board
May 22, 2017
The Holy Cross Energy board needs the skills and experience of Clemons Kopf. An electrical engineer with an impressive resume of practical experience and community involvement, he will add balance to the young and relatively idealistic members currently on the board.
Please read his profile in the Holy Cross "Consumer Connection" received with your ballot before voting.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019