Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on 1B
November 2, 2016
1B provides necessary funding to complete our bike path from Vail Pass to Dotsero and to upgrade, maintain and expand trails throughout Eagle County.
Trails connect our citizens and tourists with the forests and open space, with other communities and with friends and family while enjoying the outdoors.
We need a permanent funding source for our trails. 1B accomplishes that. Please vote "yes."
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: The meek have already inherited the earth (column)
- Time for U.S. Forest Service officials to say ‘no’ to Berlaimont Estates road project (letter)
- Connect for Health Colorado: Optimism surrounds sixth-annual open enrollment (column)
- With record profits the past few years, why doesn’t Vail Health lower its prices? (letter)
- Column calling bus riders ‘peasants’ was appalling and disgraceful (letter)
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019