Vail Daily letter: ‘Yes’ on 1B
November 2, 2016
1B provides necessary funding to complete our bike path from Vail Pass to Dotsero and to upgrade, maintain and expand trails throughout Eagle County.
Trails connect our citizens and tourists with the forests and open space, with other communities and with friends and family while enjoying the outdoors.
We need a permanent funding source for our trails. 1B accomplishes that. Please vote "yes."
Trending In: Opinion
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- Thanks to community, first responders for help following Eagle Ranch house fire (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job