Vail Health CEO: Thank you, Four Seasons, for first responders’ Thanksgiving meal
December 7, 2017
Thanksgiving is a day of gratitude, and Vail Health was very thankful for our neighbors at Four Seasons, who graciously hosted a beautiful holiday meal for Vail's first responders. Employees who worked at the hospital that day appreciated the warm food and great company.
I heard stories of the elaborate buffet, including a pig roast and incredible desserts. It's not easy for emergency responders and health-care staff to be away from their families during the holidays, and we are thankful for the kindness the Four Seasons extended to Vail Health. Thank you!
President and CEO, Vail Health
Trending In: Opinion
- Bullying is a problem in local schools; we need to work with children to help create better adults (editorial)
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)
- Golden Peak expansion would improve safety for Ski and Snowboard Club Vail racers (letter)
- Lien: Top 10 reasons to pass the San Juans Mountains Wilderness Act (column)
- Cartier: Preparing students for the future, regardless of what that future looks like (column)
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Vail Valley businesses hurting while feds delay issuing seasonal work visas
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski