Vail Health CEO: Thank you, Four Seasons, for first responders’ Thanksgiving meal
December 7, 2017
Thanksgiving is a day of gratitude, and Vail Health was very thankful for our neighbors at Four Seasons, who graciously hosted a beautiful holiday meal for Vail's first responders. Employees who worked at the hospital that day appreciated the warm food and great company.
I heard stories of the elaborate buffet, including a pig roast and incredible desserts. It's not easy for emergency responders and health-care staff to be away from their families during the holidays, and we are thankful for the kindness the Four Seasons extended to Vail Health. Thank you!
President and CEO, Vail Health
Trending In: Opinion
- Eagle County Sheriff: When it comes to teen suicide, the sound of silence is deadly (column)
- Vail Daily letter: White genocide nearly imminent in South Africa
- Carnes: Fewer (or more) guns not the answer, but common-sense regulations could be (column)
- How do we get to No. 1 again in Ski magazine resort rankings? Teamwork (letter)
- Town of Eagle exceeding authority in approving developments, building water plant (letter)
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Edwards murder suspects want separate trials, prosecutors want them tried together
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Mikaela Shiffrin opts out of downhill at Pyeongchang Olympics