Vail Health CEO: Thank you, Four Seasons, for first responders’ Thanksgiving meal
December 7, 2017
Thanksgiving is a day of gratitude, and Vail Health was very thankful for our neighbors at Four Seasons, who graciously hosted a beautiful holiday meal for Vail's first responders. Employees who worked at the hospital that day appreciated the warm food and great company.
I heard stories of the elaborate buffet, including a pig roast and incredible desserts. It's not easy for emergency responders and health-care staff to be away from their families during the holidays, and we are thankful for the kindness the Four Seasons extended to Vail Health. Thank you!
President and CEO, Vail Health
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail mayor: Get ready for the greatest cycling event in 30-plus years: the Colorado Classic (column)
- Our View: Egregious use of irrigation water is simply irresponsible (editorial)
- Letter-writer’s statements about Trump misleading, can be disproved (letter)
- Carnes: When did the Republican Party, champions of the free market, start wanting bigger government? (column)
- College CEO: Quirk in state constitution could harm CMC’s affordability, critical programs (column)
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)