Vote Nicki Mills to get a fresh and new Representative in our State House (letter)
August 11, 2018
My name is Dana S. Fragakis, and I have lived in Edwards for some time now. I feel the need to introduce you and all of my neighbors in Eagle and Routt counties to Nicki Mills, who is running to represent us in our Colorado State House.
Nicki is a most wonderful, compassionate and determined no-nonsense, common-sense public servant who is committed to bringing her passion for conserving, while improving, our mountain communities, to the State House. I strongly believe in Nicki's ability to represent us and the best interests of our neighborhoods and residents.
I have learned that Nicki is the daughter of a dedicated public servant, who learned common-sense politics from the very best — her father. Nicki is the loving mother of two who has committed her time, energy and life to the health, wellness and prosperity of our residents. Nicki is not a consummate politician, nor is she a politician on the rise to a higher office. Nicki truly cares about our families, friends and neighbors in Eagle and Routt counties.
I am confident that Nicki will bring a fresh and new view to our State House, a fresh and new perspective. Nicki will be a fresh and new Representative in our State House, the people's representative.
I have witnessed firsthand how Nicki has committed her service to serving us. To learn more about Nicki, please visit http://www.nickimills.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Dana S. Fragakis
Trending In: Opinion
- Berlaimont Estates access route (letter)
- Democrats should communicate values, rather than just bashing Trump (letter)
- $5 million for a pile of wood? Avon has better things to spend money on (letter)
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers encourage sportsmen to vote public lands and waters (column)
- Maybe it’s time to wipe the slate clean in Avon on Election Day (letter)
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape