What was really at stake in the Kavanaugh hearings? (letter)
October 26, 2018
Mr. Wissot, I read your Saturday, Oct. 6, column with great interest ("Sen. Jeff Flake comes up big"). Two sentences jumped off the page, and I quote: "This is a fight to the death." And "Whether Blasey Ford will succeed is an unknown." Really?
Death of what, civility? Succeed in what, destroying a good man over political ideology? Really?
Trending In: Opinion
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn full speed ahead in return to slopes