Who wants to join me in being a street walker in Eagle-Vail? (letter)
February 5, 2018
Of course, I don't mind at all. I'd love the company. Early morning is the best time of day to street walk in Eagle Vail. Street walk? Oh, please come back! Walk with me — I didn't mean it that way.
Strange you should ask me I was just about to ask you the same question. I don't get it either. I haven't "yellowized" my ditch, have you? Some folks are speculating that the yellow signs are some kind of peculiar yellow reprimand, you say. Really! I've also heard that said. Some of my neighbors are telling me that the movement's Facebook page (which I understand is laden with pearly whites flashing at anything and everything) implies that the community is out of sync with selfish, unhappy, disrespectful, ungrateful, unkind, defective people who have the gall to express opposing opinions.
I don't feel defective, do you? Hey, want to street walk again tomorrow? OK.
Trending In: Opinion
- Vail mayor: Get ready for the greatest cycling event in 30-plus years: the Colorado Classic (column)
- Our View: Egregious use of irrigation water is simply irresponsible (editorial)
- Letter-writer’s statements about Trump misleading, can be disproved (letter)
- Carnes: When did the Republican Party, champions of the free market, start wanting bigger government? (column)
- College CEO: Quirk in state constitution could harm CMC’s affordability, critical programs (column)
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Lives in progress, a thing to behold: Carol Conger helped thousands of Vail Valley people start life right
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Ask a Realtor: When should I get an appraisal on my property? (column)