Who wants to join me in being a street walker in Eagle-Vail? (letter)
February 5, 2018
Of course, I don't mind at all. I'd love the company. Early morning is the best time of day to street walk in Eagle Vail. Street walk? Oh, please come back! Walk with me — I didn't mean it that way.
Strange you should ask me I was just about to ask you the same question. I don't get it either. I haven't "yellowized" my ditch, have you? Some folks are speculating that the yellow signs are some kind of peculiar yellow reprimand, you say. Really! I've also heard that said. Some of my neighbors are telling me that the movement's Facebook page (which I understand is laden with pearly whites flashing at anything and everything) implies that the community is out of sync with selfish, unhappy, disrespectful, ungrateful, unkind, defective people who have the gall to express opposing opinions.
I don't feel defective, do you? Hey, want to street walk again tomorrow? OK.
Trending In: Opinion
- Mazzuca: Why was planting of American flag omitted from ‘First Man’ film? (column)
- Norton: The smartest person in the room is rarely the one doing the most talking (column)
- The Sandoval family thanks you for your support during their loss (letter)
- Matney: Are depictions of murder, bloodshed, violence and death the best way to have fun? (column)
- The persona of PSRA champion ski racer Lonny Vanatta, captured in photos (letter)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move