Who wants to join me in being a street walker in Eagle-Vail? (letter)
February 5, 2018
Of course, I don't mind at all. I'd love the company. Early morning is the best time of day to street walk in Eagle Vail. Street walk? Oh, please come back! Walk with me — I didn't mean it that way.
Strange you should ask me I was just about to ask you the same question. I don't get it either. I haven't "yellowized" my ditch, have you? Some folks are speculating that the yellow signs are some kind of peculiar yellow reprimand, you say. Really! I've also heard that said. Some of my neighbors are telling me that the movement's Facebook page (which I understand is laden with pearly whites flashing at anything and everything) implies that the community is out of sync with selfish, unhappy, disrespectful, ungrateful, unkind, defective people who have the gall to express opposing opinions.
I don't feel defective, do you? Hey, want to street walk again tomorrow? OK.
Trending In: Opinion
- Carnes: Fewer (or more) guns not the answer, but common-sense regulations could be (column)
- Eagle County Sheriff: When it comes to teen suicide, the sound of silence is deadly (column)
- Tipton: Time to move the Bureau of Land Management’s headquarters west (column)
- Follow the NRA money: It leads to Sen. Cory Gardner (letter)
- Vail Daily letter: White genocide nearly imminent in South Africa
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter