Bode Miller heading back to Olympics, as analyst for NBC
November 1, 2017
Bode Miller is heading back to the Olympics. This time, he'll be calling the action from the TV booth.
The six-time Olympic medalist, and only American to compete in Alpine skiing at five Winter Games, will work for NBC as an analyst alongside Dan Hicks at the Pyeongchang Games next February.
Miller worked with NBC for six events last season. Earlier this month, the 40-year-old said he was through competing professionally . "Zero. No chance," he said when asked the odds of a comeback.
This will be the first time since 1998 that Miller has been at an Olympics but hasn't competed. He said it will be "an interesting feeling" calling the action instead of being part of it.
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode