Tricia Mangan replaces Jackie Wiles on US Olympic team
February 6, 2018
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea — Alpine skier Tricia Mangan has been added to the U.S. Olympic team.
Mangan is a 20-year-old from New York who finished 19th in a World Cup combined event at Lenzerheide, Switzerland, this month.
The U.S. Olympic Committee announced Tuesday that Mangan joined the roster after Jackie Wiles was ruled out of what would have been her second Winter Games because of a knee injury.
Wiles was hurt during a World Cup downhill in Germany on Saturday.
More AP Olympic coverage: https://wintergames.ap.org/
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet