Tricia Mangan replaces Jackie Wiles on US Olympic team
February 6, 2018
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea — Alpine skier Tricia Mangan has been added to the U.S. Olympic team.
Mangan is a 20-year-old from New York who finished 19th in a World Cup combined event at Lenzerheide, Switzerland, this month.
The U.S. Olympic Committee announced Tuesday that Mangan joined the roster after Jackie Wiles was ruled out of what would have been her second Winter Games because of a knee injury.
Wiles was hurt during a World Cup downhill in Germany on Saturday.
More AP Olympic coverage: https://wintergames.ap.org/
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack