65 Elk Track Court, Beaver Creek, Colorado
February 24, 2017
Steve Cardinale with Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate 11,785+/- sq.ft. | 7 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms | $11,500,000
Compiled by KIM FULLER
Content sponsored by SLIFER SMITH & FRAMPTON REAL ESTATE
This property is located at the top of Beaver Creek in the exclusive Elk Track neighborhood. Location is key here, with ideal ski-in and ski-out access and views of Beaver Creek Mountain. Beaver Creek Village is minutes away, and can be accessed in the winter by skiing or a dial-a-ride bus. During the summer months it is a short bike ride or walk to the many restaurants and shops the village has to offer.
This home has been recently renovated and now has a modernized interior with a clean, contemporary design, along with enhanced lighting, upgrade sliding doors, a new DaVinci synthetic roof and a Lutron Smart House system with security.
A chef's kitchen connects with an open-floor plan to all the main living areas, and owners and guests can enjoy a custom ski room with a gas fireplace and ski lockers, and dormers in the great room and master bedroom which expand the views through walls of windows and reveal ski runs spanning from the base of Centennial Lift to the top of Grouse Mountain.
Recommended Stories For You
Outside, an enhanced flagstone patio includes a built-in fire pit and professional grill, also with a lit stairway leading to the hot tub and ski area.
"It's a rare opportunity to have a modernized home of this caliber in a location so convenient and close to the abundance of amenities in Beaver Creek," says listing agent Steve Cardinale. "It's perfect for a multi-generational family as a second home or vacation gathering space. This is absolutely a legacy property."
For more information and to view the listing, visit or contact Steve Cardinale at 970-845-3847.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days