65 Elk Track Court, Beaver Creek, Colorado
February 24, 2017
Steve Cardinale with Slifer Smith and Frampton Real Estate 11,785+/- sq.ft. | 7 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms | $11,500,000
Compiled by KIM FULLER
Content sponsored by SLIFER SMITH & FRAMPTON REAL ESTATE
This property is located at the top of Beaver Creek in the exclusive Elk Track neighborhood. Location is key here, with ideal ski-in and ski-out access and views of Beaver Creek Mountain. Beaver Creek Village is minutes away, and can be accessed in the winter by skiing or a dial-a-ride bus. During the summer months it is a short bike ride or walk to the many restaurants and shops the village has to offer.
This home has been recently renovated and now has a modernized interior with a clean, contemporary design, along with enhanced lighting, upgrade sliding doors, a new DaVinci synthetic roof and a Lutron Smart House system with security.
A chef's kitchen connects with an open-floor plan to all the main living areas, and owners and guests can enjoy a custom ski room with a gas fireplace and ski lockers, and dormers in the great room and master bedroom which expand the views through walls of windows and reveal ski runs spanning from the base of Centennial Lift to the top of Grouse Mountain.
Recommended Stories For You
Outside, an enhanced flagstone patio includes a built-in fire pit and professional grill, also with a lit stairway leading to the hot tub and ski area.
"It's a rare opportunity to have a modernized home of this caliber in a location so convenient and close to the abundance of amenities in Beaver Creek," says listing agent Steve Cardinale. "It's perfect for a multi-generational family as a second home or vacation gathering space. This is absolutely a legacy property."
For more information and to view the listing, visit or contact Steve Cardinale at 970-845-3847.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Realtors join forces with insurance companies, wildfire safety organizations to offer preparedness guide for Colorado residents
- Be careful what you grow: Many plants can be poisonous to pets and livestock
- Docking stations: Furniture with ports and plugs to connect you
- Kitchen oasis: The perfect island provides a social hub for your home
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced