Auction draws interest
August 23, 2015
EAGLE COUNTY — Elk Ridge Ranch, a 35-acre parcel that includes an 11,000-square-foot home, was set to be auctioned this week. That auction date has been extended to Aug. 25.
"We have had interest from across the country, from 11 different states, including New York, Florida, Texas and California," said Craig Post, executive director for Sheldon Good & Co. "We are working with a number of potential buyers who have requested more time to formulate their bids, as each of them has expressed a desire to expand the size of the home from three bedrooms to either five or six bedrooms or add a guest home. "
Elk Ridge Ranch sits on a stage-coach road that once took travelers from Leadville to Eagle. It abuts the Diamond S Ranch on the Eagle River Valley floor as well as extensive Bureau of Land Management property. For more information, visit http://www.Sheldon Good.com/Luxury or call 1-800-480-0062.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Frost Creek golf and mountain club membership, real estate sales strong in 2017
- Realtors join forces with insurance companies, wildfire safety organizations to offer preparedness guide for Colorado residents
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Loans for home rehab are becoming easier to get (column)
- Ask a Realtor: Working up to your dream home is a step-by-step journey (column)
- Be careful what you grow: Many plants can be poisonous to pets and livestock
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort