Auction draws interest
August 23, 2015
EAGLE COUNTY — Elk Ridge Ranch, a 35-acre parcel that includes an 11,000-square-foot home, was set to be auctioned this week. That auction date has been extended to Aug. 25.
"We have had interest from across the country, from 11 different states, including New York, Florida, Texas and California," said Craig Post, executive director for Sheldon Good & Co. "We are working with a number of potential buyers who have requested more time to formulate their bids, as each of them has expressed a desire to expand the size of the home from three bedrooms to either five or six bedrooms or add a guest home. "
Elk Ridge Ranch sits on a stage-coach road that once took travelers from Leadville to Eagle. It abuts the Diamond S Ranch on the Eagle River Valley floor as well as extensive Bureau of Land Management property. For more information, visit http://www.Sheldon Good.com/Luxury or call 1-800-480-0062.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Adam’s Rib Ranch, club sold
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip