Barbara Scrivens joins LIV Sotheby’s
July 15, 2016
VAIL — Barbara Scrivens, an experienced luxury broker within the resort communities of the Vail Valley, Beaver Creek, Arrowhead, Red Sky, Cordillera and more, is joining the LIV Sotheby's International Realty Vail team.
"LIV Sotheby's International Realty is honored to welcome Barbara to our family," said LIV Sotheby's International Realty vice president and managing broker Melanie Frank. "Barbara is held in the highest regard by her peers and the entire Vail Valley community. She exudes integrity, professionalism and elegance with every accomplishment. Combining her attributes with the power of the Sotheby's International Realty brand, Barbara will be able to network and offer maximum local and global exposure to her customers."
A 24-year resident of Vail, Scrivens was personally involved in more than $50 million in real estate sales in 2014 and more than $40 million in 2015. Armed with a wide range of project management and real estate development experience, Scrivens develops creative solutions unique to a client's real estate situation in order to best benefit her clients.
Community is important to Scrivens, who has served on numerous nonprofit boards in the Vail Valley and is a co-founder of Small Champions, an organization providing opportunities for physically challenged children.
During her time as vice president and president of Habitat for Humanity, Scrivens helped the organization grow its capacity 300 percent and successfully launched the organization's first capital campaign.
Scrivens has specialized in high-end Vail Village sales and developments for years. Having also lived in Beaver Creek, Arrowhead, Red Sky and Cordillera, she has first-hand knowledge of these luxury neighborhoods, allowing her to share details not found online with clients as they navigate their many mountain resort options.
Recommended Stories For You
The strength of the Sotheby's International Realty brand initially attracted Scrivens to the company. With more than 800 offices in 61 countries and territories around the world, Scrivens said she believes that the undisputed character of Sotheby's International Realty and dominant position in Colorado's luxury real estate market is a powerful and compelling force for her clients.
For more information, contact LIV Sotheby's International Realty broker, Barbara Scrivens, at 970-476-7944. To service all of your real estate needs visit http://www.liv sothebysrealty.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Heavy metal: Cast iron is making a comeback in kitchens
- Making room: Homes with flexible floor plans adapt and change with us
- Vail Resorts hires director of real estate development
- Ask a Realtor: Is buying a vacation home better than renting one? (column)
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect