Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
February 15, 2018
AVON — Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties recently debuted the Vail Valley's newest mountain-modern luxury townhomes, Basecamp, offering 15 three-bedroom residence situated at the confluence of the Eagle River and the entrance to Beaver Creek Resort.
Cantilevered decks over the river and creek offer views of Vail's Game Creek Bowl, which complement the open, loft-style interiors. Homeowners can also access the private shuttle service to both Beaver Creek and Vail. The townhomes' location offers walkability to the town of Avon, including restaurants, the Riverfront Gondola to the base of Beaver Creek and Avon Park's concerts and events.
"Basecamp offers homeowners a unique real estate investment and vacation home opportunity, given the current state of the market along with its riverfront and centralized location," said Michael Slevin, president of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties. "We anticipate high demand and interest, particularly with buyers who are looking for higher-end construction quality, design features and amenities, as well as convenience."
The 15 units range in size from 2,079 to 2,669 square feet. Prices range from $1.295 million to $2.195 million.
Notable design features include two interior design options; one- or two-car car garages; Wolf, ASKO, U-Line and Sub-Zero appliances, Whirlpool washers and dryers and low-flush toilets; wide panel wood flooring; porcelain backsplashes, brushed nickel faucets, shower pipes and tub fillers and mosaic shower floor tile; quartz countertops and vertical grain cabinets.
Recommended Stories For You
For more information, go to http://www.basecamptownhomes.com or contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties' listing team: Page Slevin at 970-390-7443, Craig Denton at 970-376-0087 or Kyle Denton at 970-393-2154.
For more information about Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, go to http://www.bhhs coloradoproperties.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Ask a Realtor: Should I take my home off the market and wait for spring? (column)
- Aaron Shriner is new vice president, managing broker for LIV Sotheby’s International Realty in Breckenridge
- Book nook: Creating a perfectly cozy place to read in your home
- Real Estate: ‘How’s the market?’ With the Vail Valley’s market diversity, the answer can vary (column)
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck