Berkshire Hathaway honors Vail Valley brokers
May 5, 2017
VAIL — Two Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties broker teams have been named top producers in Colorado, and the nation, within the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network for the 2017 first quarter.
Steve Michonski, in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' Lionshead office, achieved first place in Colorado for Goss Commission Income and achieved 90th place in the United States. Andrew Keiser, in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices' Beaver Creek — Villa Montane office, achieved third place in Colorado for Gross Commission Income.
"Steve, Andrew and our entire organization had a very solid first quarter with healthy gains both in the resort markets and areas throughout the valley," said Michael Slevin, president of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties. "The second quarter is looking positive as well. This was the best April we have had in the company's history in terms of sales volume. Our brokers and staff are taking extraordinary steps to serve their clients and make their buying and selling process successful and enjoyable."
Michonski can be contacted at the Lionshead office, or at 970-331-4539 or Steve@RealtyVail.com. Keiser can be contacted at Berkshire Hathaway's Beaver Creek — Villa Montane office or at 970-331-4695 or Andrew@Vail.net.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, which is independently owned and operated, became a member the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brokerage network, operated by HSF Affiliates LLC, in 2013. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties was founded in 1971, has seven Vail Valley office locations, 100 brokers and a property management and vacation rental office.
For more information, go to http://www.bhhscoloradoproperties.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Heavy metal: Cast iron is making a comeback in kitchens
- Ask a Realtor: Is buying a vacation home better than renting one? (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Making room: Homes with flexible floor plans adapt and change with us
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first