Berkshire Hathaway welcomes new broker
December 16, 2016
VAIL — Randy Galer recently joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices as a broker associate in its Vail Village office. The announcement was made by Michael Slevin, President, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties.
Galer is originally from Enid, Oklahoma, and earned his bachelor's degree in organizational management from John Brown University in Arkansas. Since moving to the Vail Valley more than 15 years ago with his wife Rhonda, and two daughters, Galer has worked for Pepi Sports, Intrawest Retail Group, and Vail Sports.
"We are thrilled to welcome Randy to the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices family," Slevin said. "He is exactly the type of sales professional we are seeking as we continue to grow the company and increase our presence in the Vail Valley. Randy brings a wonderful level of professionalism, a customer-first approach and energy to our team."
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties, which is independently owned and operated, became a member the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brokerage network, operated by HSF Affiliates LLC, in 2013. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Colorado Properties has eight Vail Valley office locations, 100 brokers and a property management and vacation rental office.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife