Broker earns award for community work
August 23, 2015
VAIL — Dave Elmblad, sales associate with Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties, has received the company's Distinctive Angel award. This award is presented to an individual with the Coldwell Banker brand who strengthens his or her community.
Elmblad has volunteered over 125 hours in 2014 with the Vail Mountaineer Youth Hockey Program as assistant coach, as well as donated for a foursome at the Vail Mountain School & Youth Foundation annual golf fundraiser.
"Our Coldwell Banker Distinctive Angel program recognizes the critical role that the real estate professionals in our network play in their communities," said Todd Conklin, president and chief executive officer of Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties. "Dave is incredibly passionate about his work on behalf of others and I'm humbled by his dedication and his inspiring acts that help our community."
The Coldwell Banker Distinctive Angels program volunteers to local charitable programs year-round, allowing the agents each month to choose charities close to them for the company as a whole to support together.
"It's gratifying to receive an award as recognition for giving effort and supporting others in need. Coaching young hockey players is great fun and rewarding. I look forward to contributing to a different local program such as the Vail Valley Veterans," Elmblad said.
For more information, call 877-978-2978 or go to
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Real Estate
- Kitchen oasis: The perfect island provides a social hub for your home
- Realtors join forces with insurance companies, wildfire safety organizations to offer preparedness guide for Colorado residents
- Ask a Realtor: Working up to your dream home is a step-by-step journey (column)
- Docking stations: Furniture with ports and plugs to connect you
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints