Coldwell Banker Vail office welcomes Cynthia Ebert to the brokerage team
November 15, 2018
VAIL — Cynthia Ebert has joined Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties as a full-time independent sales associate working out of its Vail office.
Born and raised in Alaska, Ebert moved to Colorado in 1991.
Coming to live in the mountains and near ski areas was a dream of hers since she was a child.
Loving the Colorado blue skies, the fresh air and the wildlife reminds her of Alaska, but with the bonus of sunshine.
Ebert and her husband have two children.
They love to travel and have seen the world in their 35 years of marriage. Her family loves living in Colorado, and love to ski, hike and float the river.
Recommended Stories For You
'Excited to have Cynthia'
"We are excited to have Cynthia join our team at Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties where she is a perfect compliment to our culture of expert service and the power of teamwork and collaboration," Coldwell Banker Distinctive Properties Managing Director Julie Thurston said.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Making room: Homes with flexible floor plans adapt and change with us
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife