East West unveils new names
July 14, 2016
BEAVER CREEK — East West Destination Hospitality continues to roll out its new brand with three updated local company names to better reflect its focus on vacation rentals in Colorado locations.
The new titles include:
Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging: http://www.beavercreekmountain lodging.com.
Vail Mountain Lodging: http://www.vailmountainlodging.com.
Luxury Home Rentals by East West: http://www.eastwestluxuryhome rentals.com.
Beaver Creek Mountain Lodging currently manages more than 550 residences in Beaver Creek, including units at the Highlands Lodge, Beaver Creek Meadows, McCoy Peak, the Poste Montane Lodge, the Ascent and Beaver Creek Landing.
Recommended Stories For You
Vail Mountain Lodging currently manages more than 250 residences in Vail.
The Luxury Home Rentals by East West provides elite vacation home rental services, representing 30 of the most prestigious homes in the Vail Valley, ranging in size from three to eight bedrooms.
East West Destination Hospitality also manages several large-scale master communities in the Vail Valley, including 87 estate homes at Mountain Star and the 1,900-acre Eagle Ranch.
East West Destination Hospitality currently manages 65 homeowner associations for more than 13,000 individual owners. The company provides expertise in real estate and property management.
East West Destination Hospitality employs approximately 900 people, including more than 700 people in the Vail Valley.
For more information, go to http://www.eastwestdestination hospitality.com or call 970-763-7126.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s: How to land the right buyer for your ski property (column)
- Neuswanger: How the Russia Investigation might impact mortgage rates (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards