Engel & Volkers adds new broker
February 5, 2016
VAIL — Engel & Volkers Vail recently announced that Steve Stavisky has joined the firm in Vail Village.
Stavisky moved to Vail in 1991 to work as a ski instructor and has been here ever since. His career in real estate began after four years as the music and drama teacher at Vail Mountain School. Since his transition into real estate sales 15 years ago, Stavisky has been assisting buyers and sellers throughout the Vail Valley, from East Vail to Gypsum.
For more information, go to http://www.vail.evusa.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Design solutions for better living
- Opening statement: Unique exterior and interior doors help set a home’s tone
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Exclusive Vail Valley riverfront properties in the new Anglers Preserve neighborhood
- LIV Sotheby’s: High demand in Vail Valley market continues to benefit sellers (column)
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85