Engel & Volkers adds new broker
February 5, 2016
VAIL — Engel & Volkers Vail recently announced that Steve Stavisky has joined the firm in Vail Village.
Stavisky moved to Vail in 1991 to work as a ski instructor and has been here ever since. His career in real estate began after four years as the music and drama teacher at Vail Mountain School. Since his transition into real estate sales 15 years ago, Stavisky has been assisting buyers and sellers throughout the Vail Valley, from East Vail to Gypsum.
For more information, go to http://www.vail.evusa.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- LIV Sotheby’s International Realty report shows increased prices, demand for local real estate
- Heavy metal: Cast iron is making a comeback in kitchens
- Making room: Homes with flexible floor plans adapt and change with us
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Ask a Realtor: Is buying a vacation home better than renting one? (column)
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack