Engel & Volkers adds new broker
February 5, 2016
VAIL — Engel & Volkers Vail recently announced that Steve Stavisky has joined the firm in Vail Village.
Stavisky moved to Vail in 1991 to work as a ski instructor and has been here ever since. His career in real estate began after four years as the music and drama teacher at Vail Mountain School. Since his transition into real estate sales 15 years ago, Stavisky has been assisting buyers and sellers throughout the Vail Valley, from East Vail to Gypsum.
For more information, go to http://www.vail.evusa.com.
Trending In: Real Estate
- Mountain Mortgage Guy: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac release new mortgage loan limits (column)
- Beware the headlines: Real estate trends in other markets may not be applicable here (column)
- Basecamp luxury townhomes in Avon are at the base of Beaver Creek Resort
- Heavy metal: Cast iron is making a comeback in kitchens
- Opening statement: Unique exterior and interior doors help set a home’s tone
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates